Grace Hsiung, M.D
Dr. Grace Hsiung was born in Washington DC and grew up in Potomac, MD. She graduated from Winston Churchill High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Liberal Arts Program from the University of Texas at Austin and her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She completed an Internship and Residency in General Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Board eligible by the American Board of Surgery. She is an active member in the American College of Surgeons, Texas Medical Association, Bexar County Medical Association and Association of Women Surgeons.
- Undergraduate – University of Texas at Austin
- Medical – Univ of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Reisdency – Univ of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Foregut surgery
- Biliary Tract Disease
- Colorectal disease
- 3D puzzles
- Spending time with her nephew/niece