Dr. Sarah Weakley earned her Bachelor of Arts degree and graduated cum laude from Columbia University in New York City. She earned her medical degree from University of Texas-Houston Medical School, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. She continued her training with a Residency in the Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. During this time, she completed a two year research fellowship on a T-32 training grant.
Dr. Weakley has been in practice with General Surgical Associates since 2014. She is a member of the Texas Medical Association and Bexar County Medical Society. She is a San Antonio native.
- Undergraduate: Columbia University in New York City
- Medical: University of Texas Houston-Medical School
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Benign and malignant breast disease
- Basic and advanced laparoscopy surgery
- Gallbladder disease
- Hernia Repair
- Colon Surgery