Sarah M. Weakley, M.D.
Dr. Sarah Weakley earned her Bachelor of Arts degree and graduated cum laude from Columbia University in New York City. She earned her medical degree from University of Texas-Houston Medical School, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. She continued her training with a Residency in the Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. During this time, she completed a two year research fellowship on a T-32 training grant.
Dr. Weakley has been in practice with General Surgical Associates since 2014. She is a member of the Texas Medical Association and Bexar County Medical Society. She is a San Antonio native.
- Undergraduate: Columbia University in New York City
- Medical: University of Texas Houston-Medical School
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Benign and malignant breast disease
- Basic and advanced laparoscopy surgery
- Gallbladder disease
- Hernia Repair
- Colon Surgery