Travis Holloway, M.D.
Dr. Travis Holloway earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from The University of Texas at Austin prior to moving to San Antonio for his medical school and General Surgery residency training. During this time he also completed a two-year research position funded by an NIH grant and received a Masters Degree in Clinical Investigation. Dr. Holloway joined General Surgical Associates in 2016. He is an active member of the Texas Medical Association, the Bexar County Medical Society, and the J. Bradley Aust Surgical Society. During his chief resident year, he was awarded the Raleigh Ross Scholarship through the Texas Surgical Society and has been a resident/fellow member of the American College of Surgeons since 2009. Dr. Holloway has also published multiple research articles in peer reviewed journals and was also an editor for an online textbook on breast cancer.
Dr. Holloway is accepting patient appointments at our Medical Center location and operates in multiple hospital systems in San Antonio.
- Undergraduate - University of Texas at Austin
- Medical - The University of Texas HSC-San Antonio
- Graduate - The University of Texas HSC-San Antonio
- Residency - The University of Texas HSC-San Antonio
- Hernia and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Biliary Disease
- Sigmoid Diverticulitis
- Benign and Malignant Breast Disease